It is normal for us human where we feel this so called adrenaline rush. This is usually occurring during a special event that happens in our life, most likely during sports, contest, etc. We couldn’t help but to feel this kind of impulsive hormone that comes rushing in within us. It is a matter of controlling this typical feeling in once life, and we could say it is usual among human being. However, have you felt the same feeling where you couldn’t explain where it came from? Adrenaline rush without any explanation? it just came in and you seem to think and ask, what is this? Usually you couldn’t help but to stay still and calm yourself and apply some advices of having a deep breath to relax the muscle, yet there were that moments that a person could feel this from time to time without enough explanation. It just came in. There are those people who experience this, and suddenly caused a panic attack within them if it came to a maximum level. If you’re going within the science lexis you could see all the explanation of all the reason in this kind of situation through any search engine. You might believe them, or not, but you could get tired from reading them, and interpret them between the lines. Yet I think there is only one reason behind this, and that’s for you to guess…^_^
Around 10:25 in the evening, got nothing to do and the night is quite as usual. The only thing i could hear is the music that were being played in the youtube. Before it happen, i was thinking of downloading an anime avi from youtube.com to be uploaded on my phone. I was thinking thirty minutes ago of what should i want to choose. Going back from my past, since I love anime so much, I thought of typing my most favorite couple in the search engine KAORUX KENSHIN (character from samurai-x), it was so happen that it caught my attention one of the videos there with a music background “Love always finds a reason”. It struck me down, i didnt meant on going back from my past. But the feeling I have when I was in my fifteen years of age suddenly went back. Its like a time machine going back from those years that I wanted to stay, those emotions, those eagerness, those feelings that keeps me from believing on something that even though i know it wouldn’t come into realization. A feeling that I wouldn’t want to erase from my memory. I couldn’t exactly give you the detail of how I feel today, yet i am glad that i thought of those things and realize that once in my life i have been there and feel those fruitful years i had.(If there’s someone who is reading this, please bare with me, for i am just expressing my own selfishness…hehe..I’m just being emotional as of this moment. )
It makes me cry, that the feeling I had once will no longer go back from the way it is used to be. Time changes and no matter how i wish for it, it wont come back. The only thing left is the tears that become a subject of my dreams once. Those laughter i had, that makes me realize how the world was created in perfect figure. Those people who come and goes in my life where suddenly filling my memory lane back to the person who I was 8 years ago. It was so much fun and i never thought, that that day would end in just a blink of an eye. Its just like a dream, that when you wake up early in the morning, everything happens as if you haven’t been there. I know, i am being so stupid writing all of this stuff, but I FEEL THAT I AM CHASING MY OWN PAST EVEN THOUGH ITS POINTLESS.
A friend of mine just handed me a copy of “the arrival” that composed of 51 episodes that tells more about this new world order by the Americans, the coming of the anti-christ or al-dajjal, the signs, the preparation that this people in power prepared for the coming of their lord (Al-Dajjal) or the secret socities as they may call it, the view of the people towards arabs, etc. This documentaries as they may call them were full of truth that can be seen anywhere, and you can realize something at the end of every episodes. Though I have just watched 20 episodes out of 51, it makes me conclude things that I couldn’t have known a few years ago and tell to myself “how true it is”, and I’m still on process of watching the whole episodes. This is an eye opener for the people, and this is not only applicable for the Muslims, but also to all monotheistic religions around the world.
“The humans are living their lives out accordingly on what they believe in. They want to see what they’d like to see, but turns away from the truth cause they could not take the truth. So, they make things in order to cover up the reality of truth.” –a realization I came up after watching few of its episodes.
I haven’t known about the story of Al-dajjal, until I met someone during my journey at the holy land during the year 2009 and spoke of its story to me. I was shocked about the details she gave to me, since I never heard about it from any people around me nor during my high school years. Out of my curiosity, I have searched about the forthcoming of this persona that was being foretold. I searched some books during my stay there at Makkah and found a book entitled “The book of end: Great Trials & Tribulations” authored by A-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi, in this book contains every sign of the coming of the end of this world, and this includes the forthcoming of the Al-dajjal. It was given the every bit details about this persona, and I wanted to share them to you, and below here were some information about this al-dajjal.
- Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “The inhabitation (or development) of Jerusalem is the ruin of Yathrib (Madeenah); the great massacre (leads to) the conquering of Constantinople; and the conquering of Constantinople (leads to) the coming out of the Dajjal.” (The ruin of Madeenah; it is referring to the end of times)
- Abdullah ibn Busr (r.a) related that the Prophet (s.a.w) said, “Between the carnage(killing) and the conquering of Al-Madeenah (i.e Constantinople) are six years; and then Ad-Dajjal will come out in the seventh (year)” (p. 82-83)
- Jaabir (r.a) related that he heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) say “Indeed before the Hour there are liars; among them is the one of Himyar. Also among them is Ad-dajjal, he creates the most Fitnah (trials and tribulations).” (p.83)
- Abu Hurairah (r.a) related that the Prophet (s.a.w) said, “The Hour will not arrive until almost Thirty Dajjal Liars are sent; each one of them will claim that he is the Messenger of Allah; wealth will increase and flow in abundance; the tribulations will occur; and there will occur tumult and much Haraj (killings)”. (p.84)
- Ibn ‘Umar said “By Allah, I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) say: Al-Maseeh Ad-dajjal and thirty liars or more will indeed come before the Day of Judgement.” (ahmad) (P.84)
- Annas ibn Maalik (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “Indeed, before the Ad-Dajjal there are deceptive years- the truthful one will not be believed, the liar will be believed, the trustworthy one will be accused of betrayal, the treacherous one will be trusted, and the Ruwaibidah will speak”. It is said, “And what is the Ruwaibidah?” He (s.a.w) said, “The base wicked-doer, he will speak the affairs of general public (he will be trusted to rule and he will speak by the name of the people).” Ahmad (p.85)
- Saalim then related that Abdullah Ibn ‘Umar (r.a) said, “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) then stood before the people; he (s.a.w) praised Allah (s.w.t) with (praises) that are suitable to His (Greatness and Majesty). He (s.a.w) then mentioned the Dajjal, saying, “Indeed I am warning you. There was no Prophet except that he warned his people (about Ad-Dajjal). Verily, Noah (allaihi salam) warned his people about him, but I will say to you something about him that no Prophet said to his people –know that he is one-eyed, and that indeed, Allah (s.w.t) is not one eyed.” Muslim. (p.87)
- Ibn Shihaab related from ‘Umar ibn Ath-Thaabit Al-Ansaree that some of the Prophet’s Companions informed him that, “One day, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) warned the people about the Dajjal, saying, ‘Indeed, Kaafir is written between his eyes. Everyone who hates his deeds will read it or every believer will read it.” And he (s.a.w) said, “Learn that not a single one from you will see his Lord until he dies.’” (p.87)
- He (s.a.w) said, “Indeed Allah (s.w.t) is not one-eyed, but the Maseeh Ad-Dajjal is indeed one-eyed, from the right eye, which is like a floating grape.” (Bukharee) (p.87)
- Hudhaifah (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “I know more about what the Dajjal has with him than he himself knows. With him are two flowing rivers; in the vision of the eye, the first one is white water; in the vision of the eye, the second one is burning fire. If he (i.e Dajjal) reaches one of you, then let him go to the one he sees as being fire and let him close his eyes. Then let him bend his head and drink, for it is indeed cold water. And the Dajjal has an eye that is obliterated; over it is coarse skin (that covers the eye). Written between his eyes is “kaafir” which every believer will read, regardless of whether he is literate or illiterate.” (Muslim) Ibn Mas’ood (r.a) said, “And I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w).” Bukharee related the same from Sho’bah. (p.88)
The things that were written above were some information concerning on the coming of Al-Dajjal. There are lot of information regarding on the subject that was written in the “Book of the End”. As a fellow student of life, I recommend you to read about this book because it will enrich your knowledge more about the coming of THE HOUR. I haven’t totally finished reading this book and it needs a lot of re-reading in order to understand it thoroughly, and Insha Allah I will finish reading it, or should I say re-reading this book.
Further more, concerning on this subject, it is highly recommended for you to watch “the arrival” for further clarification, visualization, and understanding an answer on some of your questions in life. These videos could bee seen at youtube.com. If you want to have a copy on this one, you can give me a buzz. Of course, you are free to search more about this subject cause its your prerogative to do so.
P.S: If there were mistakes I committed from encoding the number 1-10 information that you’ve noticed, kindly put your comments. Thanks!
Why dreams do always seems so real? When I woke up just this morning, this question suddenly popped out in my mind asking myself.
Positive dreams always make you feel so glad and the next thing you know, everything seems so nice. And you always wanted to repeat those dreams inside your brains even how many times you want it and wishing “if only it was real”. But wishing for it is just a wish, that less possibility that it would come into reality. Nevertheless, negative dreams always make you feel in an unexpected way like shock, crying, fear, or your heart beat so fast, and ended up saying to yourself “I’m glad it was only a dream”. But shoving it off to your mind could sometimes hard, due to the reason that it makes you feel so uncomfortable thinking that “what if it became real, what should I do?” Possibility is the always thing that human always wanted to resolve and usually the more their expectation arises, the more fear they gain. As for me, I don’t know how many dreams did I already dreamt, but most of those dream still remains inside my head, though it’s not that vivid. But somehow it’s quite unique because some traces of those dreams can be traced somewhere inside my memory. In relation to this dream thing, I had one of this just this sunday morning. I think I don’t need to state it in here the details, but it’s quite negative and I fear the possibility of having a de ja vu in time soon in this real world about this. The only word that I could describe and define that dream I dreamt is quite not a good term, it is all about BETRAYAL! I may never have this emotion in real life as of now, but i did have one in my dream. Not once but I think twice and believe me, it’s not an amusing feeling. I hate it. Maybe it was my fault, for not saying the magic word before I sleep, or maybe because of the Milk Chocolate flavour I just drink that night five minutes before sleeping. Hehehe…Whatever the reason is, I just need to remember to utter the magic words before sleeping. That’s the most important thing, so that the momo and all sort of negative forces can shove their self off before taking myself into sleep..hehehe Good morning guys!
A friend of mine told me this story: There was then an old man who always stood near their house, by the seashore during weekends, at around 5 in the afternoon. Who waits for the twilight to come out, this man would then like to reminisce things that held him back from keeping the girl he likes. Frustrations were indeed gone through him during his youth. At an early age of being together with her, something happened; accidents were being fallen to his love one! He thought he could keep her, he thought they could be together for another decades, but it turn out it was all wrong. They were happily married for 10 long years, but they never did tell their own feeling to each other. The man told himself, that it was all a mistake! Keeping the feeling inside him, and not telling the truth about his feeling to his wife was a big mistake. If he could turn back time, he would do so, just to tell her the assurance of loving her so deeply! But it was then too late. The only thing he could do was to watch the sunset during weekends, thinking that she was beside him. He then told to my friends that his wife always tells him how she adores the sunset. T_T
I dreamed I had an interview with God.
“So you would like to interview me?” God asked.
“If you have the time” I said.
God smiled. “My time is eternity.”
“What questions do you have in mind for me?”
“What surprises you most about humankind?”
“That they get bored with childhood,
they rush to grow up, and then
long to be children again.”
“That they lose their health to make money…
and then lose their money to restore their health.”
“That by thinking anxiously about the future,
they forget the present,
such that they live in neither
the present nor the future.”
“That they live as if they will never die,
and die as though they had never lived.”
God’s hand took mine
and we were silent for a while.
And then I asked…
“As a parent, what are some of life’s lessons
you want your children to learn?”
“To learn they cannot make anyone
love them. All they can do
is let themselves be loved.”
“To learn that it is not good
to compare themselves to others.”
“To learn to forgive
by practicing forgiveness.”
“To learn that it only takes a few seconds
to open profound wounds in those they love,
and it can take many years to heal them.”
“To learn that a rich person
is not one who has the most,
but is one who needs the least.”
“To learn that there are people
who love them dearly,
but simply have not yet learned
how to express or show their feelings.”
“To learn that two people can
look at the same thing
and see it differently.”
“To learn that it is not enough that they
forgive one another, but they must also forgive themselves.”
“Thank you for your time,” I said humbly.
“Is there anything else
you would like your children to know?”
God smiled and said,
“Just know that I am here… always.”
Last night, I just did have a dream. I can still picture this out inside my mind, and this is the reason why I would like them to be written as much as I can remember them. It was short, and maybe not worth it but I want them to be relayed. In this dream, I was standing in this vast green field, full of flower around, the wind seems so calm, the sky is perfectly blue, and the clouds calmly traverse from the sky so slowly. I just love the scenery at that moment; I just felt I want to stay there for long. The sunshine felt as if it touches my skin so softly. I love the feeling, the view and the feeling that goes through me. However, there was something inside me that it was seems though unfamiliar that I felt I should leave there. Right after this scenery, I just entered in this castle made out of colored iced. I was then curious how I ended up there, yet there was someone I did recognize in there. We were there, and someone approaches us, holding out a crystallized pink miniature. We were instructed that in order for us to enter in this castle further, we needed to concentrate and put our mind and soul in this miniature thing. There were few people around. In this place were composed of round tables that were also made in crystal, yet there were no chair on it. We did just stand there concentrating and trying to follow what was instructed. I then tried but I just couldn’t. As I open my eyes in my first try, I saw this familiar one in front of me. As she concentrates on her miniature, she then suddenly disappeared. I was then very amazed how she have than that. I was thinking how could I concentrate, as I was looking at the thing I am holding, suddenly a man approaches me wearing a pink dress, telling me something. I look at him, but I couldn’t clearly saw his face. He was then smiling at me, but then again before I even talked to him ***Poof***I was awaken by the alarm clock I sit on my phone at around 4:30 am. It was just then a dream!