A friend of mine just handed me a copy of “the arrival” that composed of 51 episodes that tells more about this new world order by the Americans, the coming of the anti-christ or al-dajjal, the signs, the preparation that this people in power prepared for the coming of their lord (Al-Dajjal) or the secret socities as they may call it, the view of the people towards arabs, etc. This documentaries as they may call them were full of truth that can be seen anywhere, and you can realize something at the end of every episodes. Though I have just watched 20 episodes out of 51, it makes me conclude things that I couldn’t have known a few years ago and tell to myself “how true it is”, and I’m still on process of watching the whole episodes. This is an eye opener for the people, and this is not only applicable for the Muslims, but also to all monotheistic religions around the world.
“The humans are living their lives out accordingly on what they believe in. They want to see what they’d like to see, but turns away from the truth cause they could not take the truth. So, they make things in order to cover up the reality of truth.” –a realization I came up after watching few of its episodes.
I haven’t known about the story of Al-dajjal, until I met someone during my journey at the holy land during the year 2009 and spoke of its story to me. I was shocked about the details she gave to me, since I never heard about it from any people around me nor during my high school years. Out of my curiosity, I have searched about the forthcoming of this persona that was being foretold. I searched some books during my stay there at Makkah and found a book entitled “The book of end: Great Trials & Tribulations” authored by A-Hafiz Ibn Katheer Dimashqi, in this book contains every sign of the coming of the end of this world, and this includes the forthcoming of the Al-dajjal. It was given the every bit details about this persona, and I wanted to share them to you, and below here were some information about this al-dajjal.
- Mu’aadh ibn Jabal (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “The inhabitation (or development) of Jerusalem is the ruin of Yathrib (Madeenah); the great massacre (leads to) the conquering of Constantinople; and the conquering of Constantinople (leads to) the coming out of the Dajjal.” (The ruin of Madeenah; it is referring to the end of times)
- Abdullah ibn Busr (r.a) related that the Prophet (s.a.w) said, “Between the carnage(killing) and the conquering of Al-Madeenah (i.e Constantinople) are six years; and then Ad-Dajjal will come out in the seventh (year)” (p. 82-83)
- Jaabir (r.a) related that he heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) say “Indeed before the Hour there are liars; among them is the one of Himyar. Also among them is Ad-dajjal, he creates the most Fitnah (trials and tribulations).” (p.83)
- Abu Hurairah (r.a) related that the Prophet (s.a.w) said, “The Hour will not arrive until almost Thirty Dajjal Liars are sent; each one of them will claim that he is the Messenger of Allah; wealth will increase and flow in abundance; the tribulations will occur; and there will occur tumult and much Haraj (killings)”. (p.84)
- Ibn ‘Umar said “By Allah, I heard the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) say: Al-Maseeh Ad-dajjal and thirty liars or more will indeed come before the Day of Judgement.” (ahmad) (P.84)
- Annas ibn Maalik (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “Indeed, before the Ad-Dajjal there are deceptive years- the truthful one will not be believed, the liar will be believed, the trustworthy one will be accused of betrayal, the treacherous one will be trusted, and the Ruwaibidah will speak”. It is said, “And what is the Ruwaibidah?” He (s.a.w) said, “The base wicked-doer, he will speak the affairs of general public (he will be trusted to rule and he will speak by the name of the people).” Ahmad (p.85)
- Saalim then related that Abdullah Ibn ‘Umar (r.a) said, “The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) then stood before the people; he (s.a.w) praised Allah (s.w.t) with (praises) that are suitable to His (Greatness and Majesty). He (s.a.w) then mentioned the Dajjal, saying, “Indeed I am warning you. There was no Prophet except that he warned his people (about Ad-Dajjal). Verily, Noah (allaihi salam) warned his people about him, but I will say to you something about him that no Prophet said to his people –know that he is one-eyed, and that indeed, Allah (s.w.t) is not one eyed.” Muslim. (p.87)
- Ibn Shihaab related from ‘Umar ibn Ath-Thaabit Al-Ansaree that some of the Prophet’s Companions informed him that, “One day, the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) warned the people about the Dajjal, saying, ‘Indeed, Kaafir is written between his eyes. Everyone who hates his deeds will read it or every believer will read it.” And he (s.a.w) said, “Learn that not a single one from you will see his Lord until he dies.’” (p.87)
- He (s.a.w) said, “Indeed Allah (s.w.t) is not one-eyed, but the Maseeh Ad-Dajjal is indeed one-eyed, from the right eye, which is like a floating grape.” (Bukharee) (p.87)
- Hudhaifah (r.a) related that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said, “I know more about what the Dajjal has with him than he himself knows. With him are two flowing rivers; in the vision of the eye, the first one is white water; in the vision of the eye, the second one is burning fire. If he (i.e Dajjal) reaches one of you, then let him go to the one he sees as being fire and let him close his eyes. Then let him bend his head and drink, for it is indeed cold water. And the Dajjal has an eye that is obliterated; over it is coarse skin (that covers the eye). Written between his eyes is “kaafir” which every believer will read, regardless of whether he is literate or illiterate.” (Muslim) Ibn Mas’ood (r.a) said, “And I heard it from the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w).” Bukharee related the same from Sho’bah. (p.88)
The things that were written above were some information concerning on the coming of Al-Dajjal. There are lot of information regarding on the subject that was written in the “Book of the End”. As a fellow student of life, I recommend you to read about this book because it will enrich your knowledge more about the coming of THE HOUR. I haven’t totally finished reading this book and it needs a lot of re-reading in order to understand it thoroughly, and Insha Allah I will finish reading it, or should I say re-reading this book.
Further more, concerning on this subject, it is highly recommended for you to watch “the arrival” for further clarification, visualization, and understanding an answer on some of your questions in life. These videos could bee seen at youtube.com. If you want to have a copy on this one, you can give me a buzz. Of course, you are free to search more about this subject cause its your prerogative to do so.
P.S: If there were mistakes I committed from encoding the number 1-10 information that you’ve noticed, kindly put your comments. Thanks!