Hi Guys! Can you imagine a company without any leader? In this video we are going to learn about leadership based from the book of John W. Newstrom/Keith Davis entitled Organizational Behavior. We are going to explore how does behavior, role, and skills form the leadership styles of a person. This topic will be composed by episodes. For this first episode, we are going to talked about more on leadership first.
Good day to you guys! We did continue our plan going to South Korea and it was one heck of fun:) Instead, of writing up all our experiences, I am sharing it through this video below.
DETAILS ON MAIN EXPENSES DURING OUR TRAVEL:
A co-office bonding is really very important, for this reason our office conducted a Team Building going to Siargao dated April 6-8, 2018. The team building was fun and what we enjoy more was the whole place. It was spectacular. Above this text is a video contain some of the video clip I took from the places we did visited that day. If your are someone whose from Iligan, below this we’re our schedule that you may follow for your trip to Siargao.
April 6, 2018 (Friday)
9:00 pm Departure from Iligan
Land Travel to Hayanggabon Port
April 7, 2018 (Saturday)
8:00 am Port to Siargao
Island Hopping (Daku, Naked Island and Guyam)
April 8, 2018 (Sunday)
6:00 am Breakfast
7:00 am Sugba Lagoon
1:00 pm Travel to Magpupungko
Travel back to Port
3:00 pm Land Trip to Iligan
2:00 am Home sweetie Home
2,900 = Package Rate
300= Iligan to cdo
30= Transpo Cloud 9
60= Transpo port-hotel
70= Tayangag Cave
455= Sugba Lagoon
We did spent 3,815.00 for the whole trip.
I dont take the credit in scheduling our trip, its either scheduled by the tourist who assist us, and of course our co-office mate.
So I hope when you go to Siargao, be sure to enjoy the place.
This podcast consist of 23 habits of the successful people that was mentioned by Aileen Xu from the Lavendaire Channel. However, the only twist in here is that, I did convert them to question. I’ve been searching for something that will keep me motivated to change something within me, and I thought of trying this out. Answering this questions, finding out more about myself and controlling the negative side of life is a journey that I care for self improvement. Life is too short to be mellow dramatic.
The reason I created this content is that fact that someone in this youtube, suddenly dislike my ep 003. Somehow, its disheartening. However, what if ever there is that his/her opionion. I cant stop it since we are in democratic cyberspace. Everything is possible.
What is Social Media?
Social Media is are computer-mediated technologies that faciltate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression via virtual communities and networks.a
- Social Media puts an interesting lens on the creation of the self, and how this construction affects mental well-being.
- Social Media is instant, fun, creative.
- It gaves a definition of easy communication and socialization across the world.
Everyone now has so many platform they can choose from in order to do what they love. We never know if this thing will increase as the years goes by. The word innovation has been the common idea of all netizen. And why is this? Because they wanted something new, fresh and more dynamic. The flow of ideas is very over whelming. Traditional action used to do by the old folks were now being so obselete and some will find them Boring.
Tracking the old lane:
- When I was in Grade 6? I do the type writer thing. Kakapadod.
- During the 90s, those people who has a PC were very few, and printing a project using a computer worth 40 pesos per page. But look us now? Every house hold do have 1 or 2 laptop/computer.
People are now more expressive through social media than before. If they wanted to say something?
“Facebook is asking us whats on your mind, and usually do it. Okay, share natin.”
“I have a new merecedes benz. Sige post natin sa instagram.”
“I went to somewhere exciting, share natin sa youtube. And do the automation/ sharing them instantly to many social sites that were connected.”
And mostly likely, all the kids after 2k know more than this things.
We are now open to so many things, but what is the down side of this platform
- IT IS ADDICTIVE-especially when you have the likes
- Highly time consuming
- IT make us compare our lives w/ others
- This lead usually to smiling depression that some of the netizen undergo and they might knowing it.
- IT make us restless.
- The web is crowded with more and more content. (Which I am having a hard time getting a content.)
- IT gives rise to cyber bullying
- IT glamorizes drugs and alcohol
- IT can make us unhappy.
- Here today, gone tomorrow
- One day your up, the next day you’re down.
- Complaints/hate mail
- Cant post too much, cant post too little
- IT can lead to fear of missing out or FOMO.
- IT often lead us to multitasking. (Our brain don’t have the capacity to fully focus our attention on 2 things at once. And instead multi-tasking causes our brain to quickly switch from one task to another.
- IT don’t give us the control to anything we are posting. Unless you don’t push that publish/share button you got there.
- IT is unpredictable (You can use the exact formula on one client and see amazing result, then use it on another and get no result.)s
- IT gives hard to prove ROI.
After, enumerating some of the down side, the next question is How can you bounce back those negative feelings? If you get yourself member to alll social platform, just think that anything and everything could be possible. All we have to do is to be more careful. Also, get your self a left going outside once in a while especially when you are a NEET person. It helps a lot.
Before, I end this episode. I would love to ask you guys. Is there any experience you gained from social media that leads you to be unhappy? Right down below and share with us.
How to create a content for a podcast? I’ve been searching for this on you tube and watch some podcast guru, all of them were saying do an episode that you love the most. So, here I am, trying to sponge out some ideas inside my brain. Any suggestion?