I cant help my feelings to wander whenever I think about that place. Its been a huge impact for me. I can still feel the coldness of the wind that touches my skin. The spring that brings happiness inside one’s heart. The cherry blossoms that was in full bloom, that I could never imagine to see it in person for real. The last but not the least, the people who were generous enough to show us kindness while on travel. I feel so wonderful and grateful. These were the things that I did experience:
Visit places such as Imperial East Garden in Tokyo, Osaka Castle, Fushimi Inari in Kyoto and many others.
2. First time to see so many people in one place, such as Ueno Park, enjoying their activities with their friends, family, or special someone.
3. Tried a vending machine
4. Wear a long skirt for the first time in my adulthood during my visit at Harajuku.
5. See and taste amazing sweet cakes.
6. Eat my first ever cold ramen.
7. Visit a Mosque in Japan, such Camii Mosque in Tokyo
8. Frequent ride in a train and running along fast to hop in.
9. Get lost and wander the place.
10. First Japanese guy to offer his sit while we’re on a crowded train. sweet 🙂 (So bad, I didn’t had a picture with him)
11. Feel coldness in my hand that seems to numb.
12. Ride with Captain Hook at Hakone.
13. Eat my first onigiri at nearby 7/11 located somewhere in Nishi Nippori.
14. First time to feel my heart pounding over excitement seeing the famous crossing in Shibuya Station.
15. Meet Hachiko
16. Stay at train station over one hour, and happy to observe Japanese people
17. First night bus travel from Tokyo to Osaka (vice versa) for almost 7-8 hours
18. Roaming around Akihabara alone in more or less 30 minutes, and see the wander of this place.
19. Fulfill my dream of taking a bath in bath tub. (The most relaxing ever, especially when you dream about it long before.)
20. First to eat the so called “Takoyaki”.
21. Be at Osaka Castle with so much history inside it.
22. Be at the tallest building called floating Garden observatory, and try walking at the Lumi Sky walk
23. First time to see a street performing monkey
24. One with nature through visiting the bamboo path in Kyoto.
25. First time to be at the Top of the Mountain at Fushimi Inari
26. Touched a Chubby Japanese Cat in Kyoto :p
27. Had a memorable photos with Japan citizens.
So, here you go guys!I will never stop longing to go back there at Japan. I’m hoping I’ll be back soon, and the next time, I will include Hokkaido in my Itinerary:)
P.S: Its been so long that I haven’t post in here, but hopefully it will be full articles before the end year.