Hi Guys! Can you imagine a company without any leader? In this video we are going to learn about leadership based from the book of John W. Newstrom/Keith Davis entitled Organizational Behavior. We are going to explore how does behavior, role, and skills form the leadership styles of a person. This topic will be composed by episodes. For this first episode, we are going to talked about more on leadership first.
This are the requirements that I’ve mentioned to this podcast.
- Duly filled-up visa application form
- Two 2×2 or passport sized colored picture (white background)
- Original passport ( 6 months valid)
- Copy of passport data page
- Original & copy of valid visas & arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years
- Original personal bank certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance (adb)
- Original bank statement or certified true copy of passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of recent personal income tax return
- Copy of psa marriage contract (if travelling with spouse)
- Copy of psa birth certificate (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Employment Certificate (must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address and landline numbers, and e-mail address)
- Copy of PRC/IBP ID (if professional)
- Copy of Company ID
Hope this will help you Guyz!
Hi Emotion Peekers:) Someone did gave me an honest comment in relation to my voice over through facebook group. I did appreciate what he just did. He then gave me a comment that my voice is somewhat robotic, and suggested to give a soul on it. However, my question is, how will I put a soul in my work? So, what I did for my first trial is to talk normal. Below this is an audio clip of me talking, about how did I find voice over in a natural way and of course, using my own dialect since I am very comfortable with. If you do have a comment then please, I do need your opinion.
Script from https://www.edgestudio.com
“Walt Disney Studios presents a studio ghibli film, from master film-maker Hayao Miyazaki. In worlds seen an un-seen, where spirits are transformed and sorcerers rule, one girls
future depends on her judgement, her courage, her loyalty and remembering one thing above all else. Walt Disney studios presents a studio ghibli film. Experience a magical movie phoenomenom, embraced by all the world. This fall, prepare to be “Spirited Away”.
Sound from https://www.orangefreesounds.com
Video from Waltdisney/Studio Ghibli
Voice: Of course, its mine:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnhz0nBCMAQ
Happy Voice Overing:)
Script was from : https://www.edgestudio.com
It is fashionable today to believe that we should not settle for anything less than doing what we love. Write poetry, travel the world on a sailboard, paint—do whatever you love, and the money will follow. We tell ourselves that life is too short to spend our working hours doing anything less than the ideal, and we continue our search for the perfect workplace. The danger is that if our quest for ideal work focuses us on the future, we will miss the amazingly wonderful life that is available today, in this moment. FISH is a parable, an invented story about finding the deep source of energy, creativity and passion that exists inside each of us by learning to love what we do, even if at the moment we may not be doing exactly what we love.
Sound from http://www.orangefreesounds.com/
Image from https://www.loungev.com/
Voice is of course mine:)
Happy Voice Overing;)