Good day to you guys! We did continue our plan going to South Korea and it was one heck of fun:) Instead, of writing up all our experiences, I am sharing it through this video below.
DETAILS ON MAIN EXPENSES DURING OUR TRAVEL:
HOTEL AND OTHER EXPENSES
This are the requirements that I’ve mentioned to this podcast.
- Duly filled-up visa application form
- Two 2×2 or passport sized colored picture (white background)
- Original passport ( 6 months valid)
- Copy of passport data page
- Original & copy of valid visas & arrival stamps to OECD member countries for the past 5 years
- Original personal bank certificate (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance (adb)
- Original bank statement or certified true copy of passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of recent personal income tax return
- Copy of psa marriage contract (if travelling with spouse)
- Copy of psa birth certificate (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Employment Certificate (must include applicant’s position, date hired, compensation, office address and landline numbers, and e-mail address)
- Copy of PRC/IBP ID (if professional)
- Copy of Company ID
Hope this will help you Guyz!
Link Partners: ExactSeek | SonicRun | Blog-Search | SubmissionMonster | Site